A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Heijung Lee MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.