Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Primary Care Doctor! show details Excellent Primary Care Doctor!
by Merry Lyn on Mar 27th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 12 years now. She has helped me through a lot of various medical conditions and diagnoses. She is very knowledgable and extremely caring. She always provides me with the best of care and listens to me. She has given me her private work number to contact her when I was very sick last year. She has guided me through some tough medical decisions as well as stays in constant contact with my other providers. I have some very complex medical issues and she continuously provides me with the best of care. I highly recommend her (if she is accepting patients lol). She is exactly what every patient wants/needs in a pcp! It saddens me to read the negative comments as she has never misguided me. I even drive over an hour to see her!

A show details A
by Katie on Jul 30th, 2013

I hate seeing doctors but Dr. Lee was able to put me at ease. I just recommended her to my best friend so she's going to see her next month.

recommend show details recommend
by J.B. on Mar 15th, 2013

I was having some recurring issues and she was able to diagnose what the problem was and I feel much better now. Thanks Dr. Lee!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Aug 1st, 2012

Had some concerns about my health and Dr. Lee listened to me, did some tests and recommended a plan to help me. It worked and I feel much better already. Attentive, caring and knowledgeable.

Jan 1st, 2012

I just relocated to Boston and had some trouble finding a doctor I liked. So far I have seen two other doctors and neither of them were very helpful. Dr. Lee is the first doctor I've seen since I moved here that I actually liked. She was very professional and attentive. I feel like she listened to my concerns which is more than I can say for the other doctors I have seen. I plan on seeing her again.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Very competent doctor!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 27th, 2011

I made an appointment with this doctor over two months ago and finally saw her last week. Overall I was happy with my visit. Dr. Lee helped me with my condition and gave me some recommendations on how to improve my situation. She even called later to follow up on how I was doing. If my insurance will let me I plan on switching my primary doctor to be Dr. Lee.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
Jul 6th, 2011

Great Doctor! Incredibly caring and understanding. Uses state of the art treatments and spends the time she needs to with you to make sure you understand your condition and options available to you.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND show details WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Jul 6th, 2011

I was actually on this website looking up a different doctor but then decided to look up Dr. Lee. I must admit I was quite surprised by some of the negative comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for about 5 years and have been very pleased with her. She is always attentive, thorough, and courteous. I am an older lady so I have had a number of health issues arise but Dr. Lee has always helped me through them. I have recommended Dr. Lee to all of my friends and they too have had good experiences.

Patient show details Patient
Sep 21st, 2010

I did not get any plan of treatment for my acne during the visit. I was told that she can not help me because I'm going to get pregnant. So she just said "sorry, I can't help you" ... She did not give me any daily routine skin care advice, no cosmetic recommendation , no supplements recommendation. No alternatives... She did not advice anything! NOTHING!I paid for that visit but for what???? I waited for two months to get that appointment, I spent my time and my money and got a huge disappointment!

terrible show details terrible
Sep 17th, 2010

most irresponsible doctor

impersonal nonhelpful dr show details impersonal nonhelpful dr
Jun 17th, 2010

this primary care is so non-caring i dread my Dr. apt because bif anything is wrong he gets me to get blood work instead of treatment