Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A  |  show details
by Katie on Jul 30th, 2013

I hate seeing doctors but Dr. Lee was able to put me at ease. I just recommended her to my best friend so she's going to see her next month.

|  recommend  |  show details
by J.B. on Mar 15th, 2013

I was having some recurring issues and she was able to diagnose what the problem was and I feel much better now. Thanks Dr. Lee!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Had some concerns about my health and Dr. Lee listened to me, did some tests and recommended a plan to help me. It worked and I feel much better already. Attentive, caring and knowledgeable.

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

I just relocated to Boston and had some trouble finding a doctor I liked. So far I have seen two other doctors and neither of them were very helpful. Dr. Lee is the first doctor I've seen since I moved here that I actually liked. She was very professional and attentive. I feel like she listened to my concerns which is more than I can say for the other doctors I have seen. I plan on seeing her again.

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Very competent doctor!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I made an appointment with this doctor over two months ago and finally saw her last week. Overall I was happy with my visit. Dr. Lee helped me with my condition and gave me some recommendations on how to improve my situation. She even called later to follow up on how I was doing. If my insurance will let me I plan on switching my primary doctor to be Dr. Lee.

|  AWESOME  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Great Doctor! Incredibly caring and understanding. Uses state of the art treatments and spends the time she needs to with you to make sure you understand your condition and options available to you.

|  WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

I was actually on this website looking up a different doctor but then decided to look up Dr. Lee. I must admit I was quite surprised by some of the negative comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for about 5 years and have been very pleased with her. She is always attentive, thorough, and courteous. I am an older lady so I have had a number of health issues arise but Dr. Lee has always helped me through them. I have recommended Dr. Lee to all of my friends and they too have had good experiences.

|  Reverend  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr Lee is an excellent physician. Her manner is warm and friendly, and she expresses her concern for the well being of her patients. He referrals are good, and I am very please with her work. Ed Blackman

|  Patient  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

I did not get any plan of treatment for my acne during the visit. I was told that she can not help me because I'm going to get pregnant. So she just said "sorry, I can't help you" ... She did not give me any daily routine skin care advice, no cosmetic recommendation , no supplements recommendation. No alternatives... She did not advice anything! NOTHING!I paid for that visit but for what???? I waited for two months to get that appointment, I spent my time and my money and got a huge disappointment!

|  terrible  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

most irresponsible doctor

|  impersonal nonhelpful dr  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

this primary care is so non-caring i dread my Dr. apt because bif anything is wrong he gets me to get blood work instead of treatment