A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lindsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer H Lindsey MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey practices Pediatric Cardiology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Pediatric Specialists.