A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Helene Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.