Dr. Jennifer Tang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Tang?

excellent Doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr Tang resolved my medial issue in a very practical manner. She mapped out a 2 month plan which went smoothly till my body was ready for surgery which she performed. I prefer UNC to Duke as Duke did NOT have a clear cut solution for the problem I had. I would DEFINITELY reccomend Dr Tang to any female that is looking for a Doctor! Thank you Dr Tang! for my new lease of life...lol!

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr Tang! She is very professional and she will be performing my surgery in the next few days!

Contraceptive Implants