A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hogan Wood MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.