A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hogan Wood MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.