A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wood, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hogan Wood MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Robbinsdale, MN.