A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Yang, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Yang practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Yang practices Ophthalmology, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists and Brooklyn Urologists.