A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Haak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Haak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Haak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Haak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Haak practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Haak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Haak practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lackawanna, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.