A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hagerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hagerty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagerty graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagerty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Hagerty DO is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Hagerty practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hagerty has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hagerty practices Urology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists.