Dr. Jennifer Hagerty Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Hagerty?

Best Doctor...

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Hagerty has been with my first son since he was three weeks old. She monitored him for two years and throughout that time gave my husband and I the greatest care. No other doctor would come find you in the emergency room and take her lunch time to check out our son. She explained everything and always asked if we had questions. She made us feel like he was the most important appointment of the day. Everyone at the office was great and so nice. She did his surgery and made us feel at ease the whole time. When he was in the hospital many times she saw him two times a day at least. And when he was at different hospitals she would get in touch with the doctors there and make sure the care was given. Really great doctor. Would recommend her in a heartbeat and trust her with both my boys now. Need more doctors like her.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Hagerty. She performed kidney surgery on my son with incredible skill. She has a comforting bedside manner and an unbelievable dedication to her patients. Dr Hagerty never seems rushed and explains everything thoroughly. She performed kidney surgery on my son. When he was hospitalized, she saw him twice a day and called on her day off. This world needs more doctors like her.

Posted on July 24th, 2017