Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  COOLEST...Dr.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

I know all parents fill this out, but I think people should hear the words from a patient. I have been a patient with Dr. Hagerty since Dec, 2011. Before I became Dr. Hagerty's patient I was seen by other Dr's in my area and none of them made me feel that they were here for me. From the very first time I met Dr. Hagerty she made me feel like I was the most important patient to her. Not only did she get to know me as her patient, but she got to know me as a person. She never leaves the room until all MY questions are answered, and she not only talks to my mom, but she includes me in on the conversation. I was having a lot of pain going to the bathroom and she even tried to help, by offering to convert to my favorite baseball team in order for me to drink more water. When I finally had surgery in Jan 2013,(after having a few scope surgery's in between ) she would visit me in the hospital sometimes 4x's a day, and made this painful surgery a little more easy. She is the coolest Dr....EVER!!! And I'm so happy she is MY Dr.

|  Best Doctor...  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Hagerty has been with my first son since he was three weeks old. She monitored him for two years and throughout that time gave my husband and I the greatest care. No other doctor would come find you in the emergency room and take her lunch time to check out our son. She explained everything and always asked if we had questions. She made us feel like he was the most important appointment of the day. Everyone at the office was great and so nice. She did his surgery and made us feel at ease the whole time. When he was in the hospital many times she saw him two times a day at least. And when he was at different hospitals she would get in touch with the doctors there and make sure the care was given. Really great doctor. Would recommend her in a heartbeat and trust her with both my boys now. Need more doctors like her.

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Hagerty. She performed kidney surgery on my son with incredible skill. She has a comforting bedside manner and an unbelievable dedication to her patients. Dr Hagerty never seems rushed and explains everything thoroughly. She performed kidney surgery on my son. When he was hospitalized, she saw him twice a day and called on her day off. This world needs more doctors like her.