Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Halpern MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Halpern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Halpern practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons, Nashville Pediatric Surgeons, and Nashville Surgeons.