A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Halpern MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Halpern practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.