A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halstead-Kenny graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Halstead-Kenny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Halstead-Kenny MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Halstead-Kenny practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Plainview Physiatrists.