A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halstead-Kenny graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Halstead-Kenny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halstead-Kenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Halstead-Kenny practice?
Dr. Jennifer Halstead-Kenny practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists, Bronx Pain Management Doctors, and Bronx Neurologists.