A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hamm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamm graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamm has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Hamm practice?
Dr. Jennifer Hamm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.