A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Han is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- Infectious Disease Associates, P.C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Haemi Han MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Han practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Han practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Souderton, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Infectious Disease Doctors.