Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hand, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Hand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Hand MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hand practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hand has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hand practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Dermatologists, Rochester Pediatric Specialists, and Rochester Geneticists.