A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hanna, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
- Loudoun Hospital Center, Leesburg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hanna MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Hanna practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hanna practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.