A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Hansen DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hansen practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.