A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hastings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hastings, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hastings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Hastings MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hastings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hastings practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors.