Dr. Jennifer Headrick MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Waco, TX

4.8

November 12th, 2013
Amazing Dr.
Dr. Headrick is an amazing Dr. if you need an urgent appointment she always has a place for you, she has amazing bedside manner very polite and friendly. I drive 1 hr and 45 min to see her, I was originally only 1 hour from her, but I moved last year so I am a little bit farther away now, but I drive it without a problem because she is such an amazing Dr. She truly cares about her patients. The staff is also friendly, her nurse Heather is amazing as well. Love Dr. Headrick best Dr. I have ever been to she is a great example of what all doctors should be!

April 26th, 2012
Dr Headrick is Awesome
I have been seeing her for a few years now and she never disappoints. We chat and laugh and she spends time with you but at the same time gets down to business.. Wonderful person !!

January 2nd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Headrick since relocating to Knoxville about two years ago. Due to my medications, I see her regularly every three months. Dr. Headrick patiently listens to me with respect and shows concern and compassion. In spite of her young age, I have the highest level of trust in Dr. Headrick's judgment and expertise. In my 56 years, I have never had a doctor that I would rate higher than Dr. Headrick.

April 1st, 2011
Dr. Headrick has an impressive bedside manner. I have seen her several times now and she is considerate, compassionate, and thorough. I drive nearly 25 minutes, happily, to see her and will continue to do so. A good friend of mine referred me to Dr. Headrick, and I am so glad she did. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

December 15th, 2010
Great Dr
I love Dr. Headrick she is by far my favorite doctor. She knows what she is doing and is very good at it. She will find the answer to your problem.

November 29th, 2010
Dr. Jennifer Headrick is the most caring and takes the time with you to answer any questions you may have. She will also try to save you money on your meds. ( So You Will Take Them.) Thank you for coming to Internal Medicine! I am bringing you a CD Tomorrow on my visit with you. BTW if you don't get the point ..she is highly recommended!!! 5 stars

July 15th, 2010
New, but caring and intuitive - exactly what I needed.
Jennifer did an excellent job diagnosing my need for Adderall, or not. I was impressed with her intuition and logic.