Dr. Jennifer Hein, MD
Plastic Surgeon ABPS Board Certified

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I'm extremely happy with the results. show details I'm extremely happy with the results.
by Carol M on Dec 11th, 2013

I started coming here 9 months ago and have been amazed at how the treatments work. After the first visit, people told me I looked 10 years younger. The staff are accommodating and honest in their evaluations of your needs. The "free products in goodie bags" are a bonus as they really work! I'm extremely happy with the results.

Extremely personable and knowledgeable! show details Extremely personable and knowledgeable!
by Lynnette S. on Nov 23rd, 2013

Barb is exceptional in understanding my needs and is available to answer all my questions. Extremely personable and knowledgeable!

excellent treatments performed show details excellent treatments performed
by Rebecca S. on Oct 27th, 2013

I have always felt very comfortable here at the Women's Institute. Extremely professional staff and excellent treatments performed.

Honest people!! show details Honest people!!
by Louise C. on Oct 24th, 2013

While I was paying my bill in cash, I dropped a $100 bill which I didn't realize. As I was leaving the receptionist ran to the parking lot and returned it to me. I was very appreciative of her honesty.

Overall great experience show details Overall great experience
by Stephanie H. on Oct 22nd, 2013

Overall great experience. Office staff is always friendly and helpful with scheduling. Barb (nurse) was great during treatments and adjusted when necessary to make visits easy (strength of laser). I was always nervous each treatment and she put me at ease.

The best place! show details The best place!
by Karen C. on May 10th, 2013

I am the type that is squeamish when it comes to needles and such, but this is really great. The best place.

I am very satisfied :) show details I am very satisfied :)
by Francine M. on Apr 19th, 2013

I am sending a friend for a consultation. She loved how my skin looked. I also sent a friend for breast augmentation. Very satisfied.

Everyone was such a pleasure to talk to show details Everyone was such a pleasure to talk to
by Janet J. on Apr 14th, 2013

I just want to start off by saying Thank You to the staff. Everyone was such a pleasure to talk to. You guys have made my visit very enjoyable and relaxing. If I ever had to I would come back to see Dr. Hein. She is great.

I am getting results that I expect show details I am getting results that I expect
by Denise N. on Apr 14th, 2013

Barb takes personal interest in my treatments to ensure that I am getting results that I expect. I never feel that I am being pushed through my appointments in order to get to her next patient. She has become my "skin counselor"!

Excellent service! show details Excellent service!
by Lenora H. on Apr 14th, 2013

Excellent service :)

Feb 9th, 2012

seemed to care about me. did not try push me like other doctors did. feel i can trust her.