Dr. Jennifer Heinemann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 21st, 2013
Incompetent & unprofessional
Was made to wait in the exam room while she discussed dresses for her daughter over the phone for 15 minutes. Then was rushed through the appointment. At the next appointment, she acted as if it was an inconvenience that I was there even though it was a follow-up appointment that SHE requested that I make. She barely looked at me the entire time, had her back turned and was fumbling with papers. Totally dismissed me and my concerns, and all but rolled her eyes. She also failed to inform me of a condition that I later discovered once I received a copy of my medical records. Also, the medical office staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional both on the phone and in person. They act as if you are bothering them any time you either call or stop at the desk. Professional courtesy is completely non-existent in that office. Needless to say, due to the incompetent care by the doctor and the poor attitudes of the staff, I have since found another doctor.

August 27th, 2012
Relly Nice lady and gives you the oppotunity to ask questions & always has the answer to the questions. Wait was a little long but other than that the staff was very nice.

October 9th, 2011
Horrible Staff
Staff in general had very poor customer service and bedside manner. An elderly woman received no assistance (which she obviously needed) and was expected to move across the lobby by herself. Patient on crutches was expected to stand and wait at front desk for close to 15 min when receptionist could have taken documents/ID and returned them to patient when she was done with them. Backroom receptionist/medical assistant was incredibly argumentative with me. She appeared to not care the slightest about my medical records or any of my questions regarding my visit. Instead of answering a simple question most people would expect in an appointment, she told me I should just book another appointment and pay again. Incredibly rude... I was actually shocked at the behavior I had to deal with. Would prefer to not return, but not sure how it would be covered by insurance.

April 30th, 2011