Dr. Jennifer Heitkamp Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Heitkamp?

March 17th, 2014

She was pretty, personable...but a lousy psychiatrist

Pretty much all the doctors I saw at her clinic, including her, do basically nothing. The have to fill out a piece of paper when they see a patient, and ask some perfunctory questions. They write a prescription. That's it. No defining, tracking of symptoms. They couldn't care less about helping a patient, which they call "clients". Beats me why people go med school, do a psych residency, to sit in a chair, and give people worthless pieces of paper. They could at least try to help, give you meaningful info about whatever your diagnoses is. They don't bother.

July 20th, 2012

BAD DOCTOR

This so calles doctor misdiagnosed and mislabeled me when I was a minor. This mis diagnosis caused health problems and destroyed my relationship wit ...

July 20th, 2012

DON'T GO TO THIS "DOCTOR" AND DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS" DOCTOR"

My mom took me to see her when I was an adolescent. She spoke with me for a couple minutes mislabeled and misdiagnosed me. I was sensitivo to the drugs and She didn't offfer any alternatives to me. She had devastating effects on my health and family relationships. Years later when I was an adult I sat a doctor on my on who said I was fine, but my health and my family relation ships have already been compromised even 12 years after seeing her. Also she scheduled appointments months apart.

March 4th, 2017