A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hernandez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Schultz Hernandez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hernandez practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.