Dr. Jennifer Heydt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Heydt?

Best of the best

Posted on February 1st, 2016

She and her staff are amazing, I have had surgery and appointments with her and team. I don't every want to do the surgery again, but if I did she is the one I trust.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr Heydt helped me understand my health issue (which two previous docs had not!) and came up with a minimal solution that worked great. Thanks!

Might be an excellent doctor but has no people skills.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Heydt was a very unfriendly doctor. On separate occasions she made both my husband and myself feel very uncomfortable the times we met with her. She might be a very good doctor but would not want to deal with her again. That's how uncomfortable she made us both feel. After surgery she didn't come speak to us. Her staff was very nice & friendly. They make up for her.

Thank you Dr. Heydt!

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Heydt saw me after I'd already seen two other ENT's and a neurologist who could not determine the nature of my illness. I pretty much thought I was going insane. I'd lost a lot of weight, felt dizzy all of the time and my ability to hear would fluctuate. After one office visit during which Dr. Heydt listened to me, took a hearing test, and examined my ears under a microscope, she suspected I had a cholesteatoma. The next day a MRI confirmed her diagnosis. I cannot speak highly enough about how Dr. Heydt changed my life. She has since removed a cholesteatoma from my other ear, saving my earbones during the process. I did not lose any hearing after that operation. She is a phenomenal surgeon and clinician. I recommend her to anyone I know who has an ear problem. Thank you Dr. Heydt!

Very good doctor/patient experience

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I've had many doctor visits where it felt a little factory-like, where I spent an hour waiting for a 2 minute visit, only to be told I'd need to schedule another appointment to get further questions answered. Not so with Dr. Heydt. She was on time, answered my questions, and ultimately guided me to sinus surgery which solved my life-long problem. Thanks Dr. Heydt!

Dr Heydt is a complete professional

Posted on August 6th, 2010

If you have a ENT problem, run, don,twalk to Dr Heydt and her staff. I am 74and have had my fair share of Drs. Starting with the receptionist, her assistant, and the staff at Overlake, they are all tops,in charge, and in control. A real great experience.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017