Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hichme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hichme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hichme
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hichme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hichme, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hichme graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hichme has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Hichme MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hichme practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hichme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hichme practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.