A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hichme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hichme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hichme, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hichme graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hichme has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hichme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Hichme practice?
Dr. Jennifer Hichme practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians.