Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hichme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hichme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hichme
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hichme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hichme, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hichme graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hichme has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Hichme MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hichme practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hichme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hichme practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.