A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hickman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hickman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hickman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Herman Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Hickman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Hickman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hickman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hickman practices Dermatology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Katy Dermatologists.