A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hillman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hillman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hillman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bahr Hillman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hillman practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Adolescent Specialists, and Cincinnati Pediatricians.