A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hillman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hillman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hillman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hillman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bahr Hillman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hillman practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Adolescent Specialists, and Cincinnati Pediatricians.