A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hinkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinkle
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hinkle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Community Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkle graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hinkle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hinkle MD is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Hinkle practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hinkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hinkle practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners and Fort Worth Internists.