A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hobbs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hobbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Hobbs MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hobbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hobbs practices Dermatology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Dermatologists.