A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Holmes, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holmes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Holmes DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Holmes practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.