A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Holst, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holst
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Holst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Holst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holst graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Pennock Holst MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer P. Holst practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Holst has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Holst practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.