A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Holst, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Holst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holst graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Holst MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Holst practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Holst has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Holst practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.