A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Webb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Webb has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Webb MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Webb practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Webb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Webb practices Radiation Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Lansing Radiation Oncologists.