A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Holt, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, and Lung Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford General Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Holt practice?
Dr. Jennifer Holt practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Holt, Dr. Genoveva Holt