A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Webb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Webb has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Webb practice?
Dr. Jennifer Webb practices Radiation Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Lansing Radiation Oncologists.