A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hopp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hopp, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hopp practice?
Dr. Jennifer Hopp practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.