A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hoffmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Hoffmann DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.