Dr. Jennifer Hopper MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Saved my life!!!
I went to my new physician to ask for prilosec for my heartburn. I am 46, thought I was healthy. Dr. Hopper could have written the prescription and moved on. Instead she asked many questions about me and my family. She then asked if I had had an ekg before. We did one and she looked at it for a minute. She very calmly sat down and told me my heart was in distress and was trying to have a heart attack. She had the staff give me an aspirin and arranged transport to the hospital. In 48 hours I had a 4 vessel bypass. She saved my life the first day that I met her. She even called several times to check on me in the hospital.

March 23rd, 2017
DOCTOR WAS VERY OPEN
SEEN DOCTOR HOPPER A COUPLE OF TIME SHE HAS VERY GOOD KNOWLEGE OF MEDICINE, I WENT IN WITH SOME MAJOR ISSUES SHE WAS VERY HELPFULL AND GAVE THE BEST MEDICAL INFORMATION DIAGNOSIS AND CARE THAT I HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS..I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMENT HER FOR ALL YOUR HEALTH CARE NEEDS.

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Hopper

February 15th, 2017
Thorough and conscientious. Puts a lot of time into patients' care; very committed.

September 24th, 2016
Doctor on Probation
I think that doctor's offices should be required to tell you if the doctor you are supposed to see is on probation for abusing drugs! She can't prescribe or practice by herself!

February 24th, 2016
Steer Clear-On probation
Five years probation with various terms and conditions. Restrictions: Shall not order, prescribe, dispense, administer, furnish or possess any controlled substances listed in Schedule II, not issue an oral or written recommendation or approval to a patient or a patient's caregiver for the possession or cultivation of marijuana for personal medical purpose, prohibited from engaging in the solo practice of medicine and supervising physician assistants.

January 16th, 2014
Good caring doctor!
I am a new patient but very pleased so far. She is very competent and up to date with her care and she sits down and works out a program of care with you, unlike some of the doctors at county clinics where you need to be your own advocate. She is very nice and cares a lot about providing her best care. You will feel safe in her care!

September 22nd, 2013
Ignore the moron who wrote the 9/9/13 slander
I know Dr. Hopper personally and can honestly say she is a very compassionate and caring doctor. This comment was most likely written by her ex-husband who has gone out of his way trying to destroy her reputation with her friends, family and patients. Only a very evil person could stoop to this level.

November 29th, 2012
Very Good Dr.!!
If wait time is your issue that is lame to say that would mean a bad dr.. Dr. Hopper is a Dr. not God. Complainers get over it!

August 9th, 2012
Thorough, caring, explains everything in detail--patient for life!

August 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Hopper is through, kind, compassionate and well diverse in the medical field. Best Dr I have ever gone to.

March 23rd, 2011
Good Doctor overlooked!
Though the waiting time to see her is a tad long, I find that Dr J. Hopper is worth the wait. She listens to me, spends the time to review and update how I have been doing, and she does her follow-ups with me. After more then 20 years of guess's from a Kaiser doctor, she diagnosed me and knew exactly what ailment I had. To verify the ailment, I took the test and she proved it right. Dont overlook this good Doctor!