Dr. Jennifer Hopper MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 12 reviews

September 24th, 2016
Doctor on Probation
I think that doctor's offices should be required to tell you if the doctor you are supposed to see is on probation for abusing drugs! She can't prescribe or practice by herself!

February 24th, 2016
Steer Clear-On probation
Five years probation with various terms and conditions. Restrictions: Shall not order, prescribe, dispense, administer, furnish or possess any controlled substances listed in Schedule II, not issue an oral or written recommendation or approval to a patient or a patient's caregiver for the possession or cultivation of marijuana for personal medical purpose, prohibited from engaging in the solo practice of medicine and supervising physician assistants.

January 16th, 2014
Good caring doctor!
I am a new patient but very pleased so far. She is very competent and up to date with her care and she sits down and works out a program of care with you, unlike some of the doctors at county clinics where you need to be your own advocate. She is very nice and cares a lot about providing her best care. You will feel safe in her care!

September 21st, 2013
Ignore the moron who wrote the 9/9/13 slander
I know Dr. Hopper personally and can honestly say she is a very compassionate and caring doctor. This comment was most likely written by her ex-husband who has gone out of his way trying to destroy her reputation with her friends, family and patients. Only a very evil person could stoop to this level.

November 29th, 2012
Very Good Dr.!!
If wait time is your issue that is lame to say that would mean a bad dr.. Dr. Hopper is a Dr. not God. Complainers get over it!

August 9th, 2012
Thorough, caring, explains everything in detail--patient for life!

August 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Hopper is through, kind, compassionate and well diverse in the medical field. Best Dr I have ever gone to.

March 23rd, 2011
Good Doctor overlooked!
Though the waiting time to see her is a tad long, I find that Dr J. Hopper is worth the wait. She listens to me, spends the time to review and update how I have been doing, and she does her follow-ups with me. After more then 20 years of guess's from a Kaiser doctor, she diagnosed me and knew exactly what ailment I had. To verify the ailment, I took the test and she proved it right. Dont overlook this good Doctor!

February 10th, 2011
Stear Clear of this Doctor!
Dr. Hopper runs a very UNPROFESSIONAL practice. Refill turn-a-round times are completely outrageous, if they are completed at all, and more often than not require multiple visits to the pharmacy and calls/faxes to her office from the pharmacist. Her office staff are extremely RUDE and DEFENSIVE. She seems to prefer to staff her office with overweight young women with body piercings and what not, who always seem to have a giant chip on their shoulder. Their billing system is laughable, at best, they run your debit card using the receptionists iPhone app! Save yourself some frustration and find a different doctor!

September 13th, 2010
Life's too short
Patient for several years. Never met the doctor. Always had to see a PA if I wanted to get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe.Her PA for the past couple of years is an idiot. She prescribed me inappropriate dosages of medication and was then puzzled when I had scary side-effects.Told me I would need to check my insurance formulary to get replacement medicine as it was "too much work" for her.She ignored my questions about a symptom I was having. When I switched doctors the new doctor took this seriously. Turned out I had a VERY serious condition that required surgery. He got me an awesome referral and surgery went well, no thanks to Dr. Hopper or her idiotic PA.If you value your life and health, steer clear of this clown act.

September 16th, 2009
Patient of Dr Hopper's for 3 years
Dr Hoppers office staff is consistently inept and unprepared. Several times over the years they forget to call in my prescriptions to the pharmacy. But today was the last straw. Last week I called and requested an appointment for two things, a flu vaccine shot and a pneumonia vaccine shot, nothing else. I arrived in the office today for my appointment; the staff took my co-pay and told me there would be about a 20 minute wait. After the wait, a nurse called me out of the waiting room and into the back to tell me that he was sorry but they were out of pneumonia vaccine and would not be giving any flu shots for several weeks. I questioned why they did not tell me this when I made the appointment or call me and cancel when they realized that they were out of the pneumonia vaccine and they did not have an answer. The staff are a bunch of idiots. I will NOT be going back there.

September 16th, 2009
Don't do it! BEWARE!
This doc is in way over her head. I was left waiting for 45 minutes while she changed from her kickboxing outfit to her "doctor" outfit. She had no qualms about letting me know that's where she was. Beside is rude and condiscending. Not interested in what your concerns are, only her ideas. Follow up is horrible. Expect to wait at least a week for a follow up call if you have asked a question of this doctor. Then expect to wait another week before she actually gives you an answer. She will have her staff call you to see what you wanted, then wait another week to call. In my experience she was guessing what might be the problem rather than taking a diagnostic approach. Her attitude towards you, the patient, is rude and condescending.