Dr. Jennifer Hudman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 21st, 2016
WARNING! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst doc I have ever been to. Loves to write prescriptions even if my kids don't need them... hope its worth the pharmaceutical kickbacks she gets. Every time I ask about a specialist she talks them down and asks why I would want that for my child. Doesn't use proper procedures or instrumentation to diagnose and tried to tell me and prescribe my child drugs for ADD based on a 20 question questionnaire alone... Crazy bad doc! DO NOT BRING ANYONE YOU LOVE TO SEE THIS WOMAN OR HER STAFF!

November 9th, 2015
horrible
This place is horrible. Me and my wife being 23 we have a 4 mounth old daughter and they treat us like we are trash. They are constantly running my wife over. We chose this doctor for the convenience of there location but now we are on the hunt for a new one. Beware of this office! It sucks!

October 5th, 2015
I love this office!! My two boys have seen Dr. Hudman since birth. The front desk staff is always great at getting us in for an appointment and Dr. Hudman always answers all my questions and concerns! Wonderful experiences!

August 13th, 2015
We have been seeing Dr. Hudman for over a year now. She and the office staff are nothing but kind and friendly. Dr. Hudman is always smiling. She takes the time in the room to listen to everything I have to say. I never feel rushed. She interacts with my child. We just love this doctor.

February 26th, 2015
Glad we switched!
We switched to Dr. Hudman on a recent "ice" day when our doc was closed! Best decision ever! She and her staff were so helpful and kind. We all loved her and her colorful, engaging office!

January 21st, 2015
Highly recommend
My kids and I love Dr. Hudman! She is thorough and kids love her!

January 21st, 2015
Would not recommend!!
I don't usually do these types of reviews but I have been very dis-pleased with this office, the staff and the doctors. They are very rude and I feel like they do not care about there patients. Half the time I felt like the doctor was in a rush and did not care or was not really concerned. I just switched my baby to a different pediatrician and would never go back there again.

January 11th, 2015
Young moms stay away!
I had my son at 18, and i was interviewing doctors to take him to. While speaking with Dr. Hudman, she mentioned that "children of young parents aren taken care of propperly, and are Usually mal nurioushed". I did not take my son to her based on this. Then my cousin took her daughter here, and got the same treatment. My child is very well taken care of. It is wrong to make assumptions, especially a doctor...

January 8th, 2015
RIDICULOUS!
Been going for 3 years then suddenly tries to charge me for a no show that happened 2 years ago when they call me for a confirmation the day before a checkup. Because it was a "second no show" even though it was a day before the app. and i just needed a reschedule they wanted to charge me $25. They wouldnt see my sick boys for something that supposedly happened over 2 years ago till they got it. BULL DOOKY!!! Stop being petty and care about your patients. And the last time my son was sick they acted like it was an inconveniance that i wanted them to figure out what was wrong. And acted put out that my son who was less then 2 yrs old couldnt pee in a cup. Two thumbs down. Only good person there was the short curly headed assistant. She was only reason i kept going for so long.

December 7th, 2013
Find Someone Else
Good for the sniffles or a Band-Aid but would not recommended for anything else. Dr Jennifer Hudman dropped our entire family of four kids less than 10 days before our son’s major open heart surgery, we assume because our son is a special needs child who requires referrals to specialist and surgeons. They refused his medical records from his surgeons and did not return calls. We just received a letter in the mail today and we’re less than a week until his surgery and he has no PCM. So if you use them I hope you don’t need any referrals or you will be shopping for another Ped’s Dr soon. That is if you ever get to see Dr. Hudman. We never did, only ever saw the very nice Nurse Practitioner.

February 20th, 2013
Doctor Hudman is a great Doctor who knows what shes doing!!! After a Misdiagnosis from the ER she took one look at my daughters lab work and sent her to Cooks ER , and Thank God she did....because my daughter was passing kidney stones! She really listens and helps unlike many doctors who never take the time to listen. I'm so glad Azle has Doctor Hudman here to take care of our little ones!!!

February 15th, 2013
I love Dr Hudman
My son has seen Dr Hudman for 5 years now. She is a great doctor. No fluff; but I don't want fluff. I want a competent doctor that keeps appointments on time and gives an accurate diagnosis, and Dr Hudman is the best in all three areas. I would recommend her to anyone and I continue to take my son to her even though he is now 13. My son likes Dr Hudman very much also. He thinks she is awesome.