A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Huggins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Huggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Huggins practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Cincinnati Allergists, Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Rheumatologists, and Cincinnati Pediatricians.