A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huggins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Huggins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Huggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Huggins practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Allergists, Cincinnati Rheumatologists, and Cincinnati Pediatricians.