A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hui
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hui, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Shiaolin Hui MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Hui practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hui has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hui practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.