A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hur is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hur graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Roh Hur MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Hur practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hur practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.