A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Provide diagnosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ibrahim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Totowa, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Totowa Pediatricians and Totowa Geneticists.