A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Irani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Irani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Irani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Irani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Irani practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Irani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Irani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.