Dr. Jennifer Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2016
Highly recommended
My son has a very rare childhood cancer and Dr. Clark went above and beyond to insure we uncovered and reviewed every option possible in his care. She took the time to connect with professionals all over the country to insure we were not missing any of the most current information to support his care. Dr. Clark stepped up graciously and professionally to network with care providers beyond the walls of RMPHO. My son has been under her care for 8+ years now after we moved to this hospital after he was lost in the shuffle at the larger hospital in town. The entire practice takes a very intimate and personal approach to caring for their patients. Dr. Clark is an A+ professional with a very big heart.

October 14th, 2016
Doctor Jennifer Clark is one of the best doctors that had seein my dougther
Doctor Jennifer Clark has been seeing my dougther since she was 3 month old now she is a healthy 3 years old I have no way to thank Doctor Clark for her patience and care, she always take the time to answer all my question and make sure that I underesend and feel comfortable since my English is not good, she would alway explain me all the procedures my dougther was going through, I have no words to thank you for your care.
Doctor's Response

July 11th, 2016
Review for Doctor Jennifer Clark. Rocky Mountian Hemototology Denver,CO
My Grandson has been going to Dr. Jennifer Clark for years now.Dr. Clark is very very knowledgeable.We like her because she knows we are raising our Grandson until he is 18, and we are definitely Grandparents.. Dr Clark puts terms into words we can understand and we are so GREATFUL for that.Dr Clark is also very through. I would recommend her with top ratings to everyone looking for a fantastic Doctor!!

January 21st, 2016