A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Delaney, Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Delaney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Delaney DO is a female Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Delaney practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Delaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Delaney practices Gynecology near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.