A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Johnston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnston, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Occupational Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jill Johnston MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Johnston practices Clinical Molecular Genetics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Baltimore Geneticists.