Dr. Jennifer Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 21st, 2011
Great doc
I moved into the area and my daugter said I should go see her. I have glaucoma and have been seeing my doc out in eastern washington for years. I learned things in my first visit that I hadn't understood or had explained before, although I had a good doc in spokane. I am glad she is taking care of my eyes.

March 30th, 2011
They believe in serving the needs of their patients
We greatly appreciate Jennifer as a doctor, and we also know how important customer service is to the office as a whole. Jae the assistant is also amazing; he is an example of exceptional service, is knowledgeable and always helpful - a great pleasure to interact with

November 16th, 2010
Getting the best
I think Dr Jennifer Lee is the best choice for an eye doctor with concert for cataracts because she only does the procedure if it is needed. Also consider the cost of eye wear. I know when I have seen her I am getting the best

October 27th, 2010
A genuinely nice person
Finally, someone who takes the time to truly listen, to empathise and to truly care. Jennifer is patient, understanding, and takes the time to fully explain issues, options, and implications. She instills confidence that she will find a comfortable workable solution for eye problems. Not only does she excude competence, but she is a genuinely nice person as well who youd be happy to call a friend. Plus she has wonderful help in the office with all being both friendly and efficient in managing all patient interactions. Might seem strange to say, but it is a pleasure to be a patient at Washington Pacific Eye Associates.

March 9th, 2009
Exceptionally knowledgeable
I had a problem that I had seen two other doctors for. She actually listened to me carefully and was able to find a treatment for me that worked for the first time in three years of living with my eye issues. I was very impressed by her knowledge and how much she cared about me and my issues.