A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lim, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans