A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lim, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Joan Lim DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.