A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Logan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Logan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Joyce Logan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Logan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Logan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.