Dr. Jennifer Logan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Dr Logan is an amazing Doctor.

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Logan is a wonderful OB/GYN. She is very professional.

November 29th, 2015
She is the best. I switched from another on/gyn which I absolutely loathed after having my son. She was my doctor for my second pregnancy, and I couldn't have been have been happier. I have since moved and would give anything to still see her!

January 26th, 2015
She delivered my son when Dr. McCain was out of town. She was honestly the nicest doctor I have ever met. My son did not make it unfortunately but she checked on me several times and made sure I had everything I need afterwards. She will definitely manage my next pregnancy .

March 5th, 2014
Amazing Dr. Feel blessed that she helped me bring my baby into the world.

January 28th, 2014
Wonderful and caring OB
Dr. Logan delivered my first baby and as long as we are living in this area, she will continue to be my doctor. I can't imagine anyone else delivering my children. She was so understanding and compassionate throughout my first pregnancy. She was thorough and never made me feel foolish for asking so many questions. She is kind, cares about yours and your child's well being, and loves her job! I came to each appointment prepared with a list of questions and she answered every single one. She does try to move quickly, but that's because she is very in demand and tries to keep patients waiting to a minimum. When I was pregnant over 2 years ago, her wait times were not excessive. If you are able to, see her in the Prattville office on Mondays. Wait times are next to nothing there! Also, it helps to see her in the afternoon after lunch. I cannot speak for other doctors in this practice because I never once had to see any other doctor. She treated me for my entire pregnancy. During my pregnancy, I did not have issues making appointments or contacting the office. They are more prompt and on top of things when it comes to OB appointments. As for GYN related issues, I have had some difficulty with the phone nurses not being helpful. Schedule your appointments in advance whenever possible. Love this doctor---the office is just ok---but Dr. Logan is the best and I fully trust her with my health and the health of my babies.

July 25th, 2013
the BEST doctor in my opinion!
I LOVE Dr. Logan, she is SO friendly and always enthusiastic. She always answers your questions with complete sincerety and understanding, no matter how dumb they are. She is a fast and hurried talker considering how busy she stays, so when she gives you an opportunity to ask questions, ask them then! you may not get a chance to other wise! lol! Her office is another issue entirely. I'd give them 1 star, aside from the 1 or 2 nurses who are very helpful and friendly.

June 4th, 2013
Ruth H.
Excllent doctor. She really seems to care about her patients. Has a great attitude and is always cheerful. She has great medical knowledge and knows the latest procedures. There is sometimes a little wait but it is worth it.

March 4th, 2013
More Than A Doctor
Dr Logan took care of my mother. I loved the way mom was treated by both doctor and staff. It was always a pleasent experence for me to bring her for an appointment. The wait was never long and that helped a lot when mom did not feel well. Doctor Logan is more than a Doctor, She is a caring person.

October 5th, 2011
Very nice & friendly, however she is very hurried in appointments. I sometimes have a hard time getting my questions answered because she is moving so fast. Very hard to reach the nurse or staff by phone.

October 12th, 2009
Very difficult to reach staff by telephone. Calls are not promptly returned.