Dr. Jennifer Miles Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Miles?

Posted on January 18th, 2016

This is the most horribly run medical practice that I have been to. I waited 22 minutes on hold just to speak to a staff member. Her demeanor is standoffish, and she almost caused me not to have much needed surgery on my hand because my blood pressure was slightly high. Just a matter of collecting the funds to go to the office time and time and time again.

The Best!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Miles spends more time than any other Doctor and answers all questions. She goes above and beyond what one would expect.

She's nice

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Jennifer Miles is nice and competent. She knows her stuff. If you're going to her for medication, she is reluctant to prescribe it, so you need to make sure that you have to have it for health reasons. I don't see her just handing out antibiotics or pain meds.

Be Afraid-be very afraid

Posted on September 5th, 2011

I'd been seing her for about 14yrs when she abrutly fired me! She is always in a world of her own & thinks a patient can read her mind. I'd been going to her & been diagnosed as having asthma,copd for about 3 yrs when i went in for a follow up visit & she just blurts out -don't you get it, you gonna be using oxygen in about 2 yrs with ur emphysema!!!! This is the 1st time she even told me I had it!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

My biggest problem with Dr. Miles is that she doesn't seem to take my concerns seriously. She treats me like I am a hypochondriac, and thus, I am afraid to call when I have a problem. I have just made an appointment with a new doctor. She's nice enough, but I don't feel comfortable going anymore.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr. Miles is a caring, dedicated doctor. She takes her time in going over details before making a diagnosis. She took care of me after diagnosing a rare infectious disease I had contracted. She is the best.

Doesn't care about her patients!

Posted on March 24th, 2010