General Practitioner, Internists, Pediatrician
Video profile
1520 Highway 22 W
Madisonville, LA 70447
985-773-1600
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  AWFUL!!!!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2013

I had been going to her for many years growing up. She was my "pediatrician" although I was never, ever sick so I very rarely saw her. Fast forward years to me having my own child. I thought it would only make sense that we use her for my child. Having to see her more then I was use to caused me to realize show AWFUL she is. Not only with advice but as a person. No interaction with my child, no friendly gestures, insane advice that would even make AAP & WHO scratch their heads. Not to mention, speaking to her is like you're interacting with a brick wall. She pushed solids at 4 months and was not very breast feeding knowledgeable or friendly. I saw her out in public where she was very rude and standoffish. If you're looking for a pediatrician, she is definitely not it!!! Dr.Joshua LeBlanc is your go to pediatrician!! If you're looking for a internist she is definitely not it either!!! She has misdiagnosed everyone I have ever spoken to that has seen her. Not to mention her personality makes for a very, very awkward, unpleasant visit! Run the other way!

|  She's nice  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Jennifer Miles is nice and competent. She knows her stuff. If you're going to her for medication, she is reluctant to prescribe it, so you need to make sure that you have to have it for health reasons. I don't see her just handing out antibiotics or pain meds.

|  Be Afraid-be very afraid  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

I'd been seing her for about 14yrs when she abrutly fired me! She is always in a world of her own & thinks a patient can read her mind. I'd been going to her & been diagnosed as having asthma,copd for about 3 yrs when i went in for a follow up visit & she just blurts out -don't you get it, you gonna be using oxygen in about 2 yrs with ur emphysema!!!! This is the 1st time she even told me I had it!

|  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

My biggest problem with Dr. Miles is that she doesn't seem to take my concerns seriously. She treats me like I am a hypochondriac, and thus, I am afraid to call when I have a problem. I have just made an appointment with a new doctor. She's nice enough, but I don't feel comfortable going anymore.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

Dr. Miles is a caring, dedicated doctor. She takes her time in going over details before making a diagnosis. She took care of me after diagnosing a rare infectious disease I had contracted. She is the best.