A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Moreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Moreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreira graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Moreira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Joanne Moreira MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Moreira practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Moreira has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Moreira practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.